Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pretty Showroom Kitchen


I recently helped my friend Donna Snover from Design Phase with her kitchen display in a new appliance showroom here in Johnson City.   She already had the cabinets and appliances installed and needed help choosing a countertop, backsplash, and accessories.  You can't tell how gorgeous the creamy marble countertops are from these photos, but trust me, they are outstanding! They have beautiful graining that picks up the rich cherry color of the cabinets.   And the green glass tile is just the right color to pull the whole look together.  I love to use glass tile, even in small quantities, because I get so much bang for the buck.  I added a few pretty accessories to pull all the colors together and am so please with the final result.


You can stop by and see Donna and the team at Professional Appliance Direct in Johnson City near Outback Steakhouse.  If you would like a really lovely kitchen in your home, Donna and I can make it happen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment